Professional Development and Advocacy
FSA is dedicated to the professional development of our staff and we sponsor “Teacher Training” and “In-Service” opportunities throughout the year. It is our belief that continuing education is, not only, a key to FSA’s success but a benefit to the teachers in our employment.
In addition, our team is involved in support and advocacy for refining methods introduced for early childhood education licensing, teaching, and doing “what is always best for the children we serve”.
The following classes, lectures, and conferences allow FSA to evaluate and improve upon our programs at all levels of our organization. We will continue to research and expand upon our resource offerings to provide the highest quality education and practiced care to enable our STEAM TEAM to provide the best experience for your children:
- Regular Sponsored Staff and In-Service training
- CPR and First Aid
- Mandated Reporting
- Community Care Licensing Regulations Review & Training
- Program for Infant Toddler Care (PITC) on-site Training and Certification
- Review of California Preschool Guidelines offered by the California Department of Education (CDE), California Preschool Instructional Networks (CPIN).
- Yolo County Resource and Referral Children’s offices’ Children’s Home Society of California’s symposium on “ S.T.E.A.M. Tools for Success”.
- Preschool Bridging Model Plus (PBM Plus)